Since early 2020, so much of life has revolved around COVID-19. Whether that meant staying apprised of the latest case counts in the area, learning about emerging treatments and preventions,...
SIMPLE TESTING INSTRUCTIONS
Our tests are simple and easy to use, without the need for expensive laboratory equipment.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMERS
Only a rapid antigen test can accurately determine if a person is actively contagious with COVID-19.
PRESCRIPTION USE ONLY
These tests are designed for prescription use ONLY by CLIA certified laboratories. Not for at-home use.
FAST AND PRECISE RESULTS
Rapid Antigen Tests provide an answer to the question 'Are You Contagious?' typically in 15-20 minutes.
Purchase Orders Available At Checkout
Checkout Now, Pay Later
Ready For Your Business To Be A COVID-Free Environment?
iCare Tests strives to be your COVID-19 Testing partner. We will work to setup testing sites at your organization so you, your employees, and your guests can enjoy a COVID-free environment.
With COVID-19 continuing to wreak havoc on societies all over the world, it’s more important than ever to continuously be tested. With the two main kinds of Covid testing being...
COVID-19 turned the world upside down in late 2019, early 2020 when it became the first widespread pandemic in over a century. Since that time, face masks, lockdowns, temp checks,...
- For use under Emergency Use Authorization Only.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- For prescription use only.
- Read all instructions completely and carefully and follow all instructions. Failure to follow all instructions may result in inaccurate test results.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by laboratories certified under the CLIA that meet the requirements to perform high or moderate complexity, or waived tests. This product is authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens
- The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or the authorization is revoked sooner.
- Use appropriate precautions in the collection, handling and storage of patient samples. Refer to CDC Interim Guidelines for Collection, Handling and Transportation of clinical specimens from persons with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/lab/guidelines-clinical-specimens.html, and to WHO’s Interim guidance for Laboratory testing for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in suspected human cases at http://www.who.int/publications-detail/laboratory-testing-for-2019-novel-coronavirus-in-suspected-human-cases-20200117, as amended and supplemented. Refer to the WHO website for additional publications.
- Federal Law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed practitioner (US only).
- Laboratories within the United States and its territories are required to report all results to the appropriate public health laboratories. This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- Do not use the test device beyond the expiration date. Keep sealed until usage, and once opened use immediately.
- Do not use the test device if the pouch is damaged or the device is seriously broken.
- Do not re-use the device.
- Handle all specimens safely as potentially infectious.
- All samples, even after the extraction procedure, and reagents containing biological materials used for the assay must be considered as potentially able to transmit infectious agents; accordingly samples, reagents and the waste must be handled with utmost care and disposed of in compliance with the laboratory guidelines and the statutory provisions in force in each country.
- This test is intended for assessment of coronavirus infection by detecting COVID-19 antigen, but should not be used as a sole criterion for the determination of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Other methods and clinical information (signs and symptoms) should be used and considered for diagnosis.
- Discard Rapid Test in accordance with local, state and federal regulations or accreditation requirements.